From The Settlers Online Wiki
- Guild quests are only available to guilds with 10 members or greater.
- To complete the guild quest, ensure that 80% of all active members complete their individual quest. Active members are those that logged in within the last 48 hours in the game.
- For newly added players to the guild, quests are available after 24 hours.
- The daily quests vary depending on the player's level: Level 10-18, 19-25, 26-35, 36-45 and 46-50 have different tasks.
- The daily quests are different depending on the number of guild members: In the areas of 10-20, 21-35, 36-55 and 56-100 members, there are different tasks.
Rewards : in the table below you can see the first individual reward and behind that the total reward when enough players have completed their guild quest.
|Level||10-20 Members||21-35 Members||36-55 Members||56-100 Members|