Building Licenses Explained
From The Settlers Online Wiki
How to get building licenses
You can get building licenses the following ways:
- When you clear a sector on your island from Bandit Camps (take out the leader camp) you receive +10 licenses. Total Available: 8x 10 licenses.
- You can purchase +10 licenses in the Gem Store for 650 Gems.
- When you reach Level 32, you received +10 licenses as level up reward.
Other Facts Regarding Building Licenses
- There is a total limit of 335 building licenses available
- Wheat Fields, Water Wells, and Marble and Stone Mines do not use licenses.
- Buildings purchased from the Gem Store do not use licenses, so you can replace your Noble Residences with Noble Residence Deeds from the store to get back some licenses.
- When Iron, Gold or Coal mines collapse, you get a license back, but lose it again when you replace them.